Customer Relations Manager, Cindy Railine, sent an email last week about some new updates to EDC-MoveStar. Here’s a brief summary:
- We have added a new functionality for long distance jobs called “Trip Builder”.
- Trip Card can now be printed from the Dispatch / Services / Trip Builder / Trip Card screen.
- Several functionalities have been added to the NTS & Services tabs.
- We added “Paperwork Received” as a new criteria for reports.
- Surveys can now be modified after finished.
- We added a new “Storage Expiration Report” alert.
- Email and document templates can now be added by Branch.
- Contacts can now be imported with with multiple company types as well as GBLOCs.
- And more.
The complete set of release note details is available under the Support tab of your EDC-MoveStar software. You can also find instructions there for how to use these updated features.
As always, if you have any questions or need assistance, users can contact us with the support center tab in EDC-MoveStar. And, of course, if you aren’t an EDC-MoveStar user but would like to learn more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an online demonstration.